Kids can do things like building games, modding minecraft and creating apps. Tynker is a great way to make kids’ screen time creative and productive.
Tynker is currently offering 15 Free Coding Resources. Read more about it on the Tynker Blog.
- Until May 31, 2020, educators can apply for FREE access!
- Enroll for free training and get great tips on how to teach coding to kids
- Hour of Code – Story-based coding puzzles, fun projects, and STEM challenges
- Download Free Coding Apps
- Modding with Tynker and Minecraft: Education Edition
- Until Apr 30, 2020, parents can sign up to get FREE access!
- Glitch Manor (free during school closures)
- Augmented Reality(free during school closures)
- Python 1 (free during school closures)
- Coding puzzles for all levels
- Minecraft add-ons and mods
- NASA Moon 2 Mars
- Barbie You Can Be Anything
- Crystal Clash Game
- UN Sustainability Goals